Thursday 1 September 2011

Project Muhibbah


For my project muhibbah, I have interviewed my brother for his opinion about the questions asked.

Q1: What do you think of Hari Raya Aidil Fitri?

A1: For me, it's a very special day for all Muslim as sign of their victory for fasting in previous month. It's also a day when all of our family gather around and have a nice talk.

Q2:What do you about inter-racial relationship?

A2: Inter-racial relationship is a good way to understand more about the race and the people. For me, the relationship can make me understand more about the race such as the daily routine and their sensitivity. So during the Hari Raya, other people can understand and also feel the joy during the Hari Raya by coming and celebrating the joyous day.

Q3: What do you think of the concept "Merdeka Raya"?

A2: For me, it is a good concept for the Malaysian because they can spend the holiday and try to understand the meaning of "independence" with all of our friend beside strengthen our relationship by attending the open house.


That was the highlight of the interview.For me, inter-racial friendship can give me confidence that cannot be explained. I was raised in a small village and all the villagers are Malay and I am not used to communicate with other races. After getting used to communicate with other races, its give me confidense.





No comments:

Post a Comment