Sunday 4 September 2011

i n t e r - r a c i a l r e l a t i o n s h i p ?

Hi guys ! Enjoyed your holidays ? Although i met my family just for a while , it's a bonus for me during this Hari Raya . I miss them so much (little touching~) . Don't bother it . Now for my PROJECT MUHIBBAH , I decided to interview my uncle named Ustaz Redzuan bin Nahar .

handsome right?

cute right?(eyes up,hands on the shoulder)

So here is my conversation with him after being translated to English from Jawa version .

Me : Assalamualaikum . How are you ?
Ustaz : I'm fine . Thank you .

Me : So what do you think about inter-racial relationship ?
Ustaz : Inter-racial relationship ?? Hmm . Inter-racial relationship is a positive thing because at the time of the Prophet himself , multiplicity race had existed . And in the Quran also stated , Allah said , which means: 
 
"O mankind, We created you from male and female and made ​​you into nations and tribes, that you may know (and despise each other). Verily, the most honorable of you with Allah is the most righteous of you, (not a descendant or race). Allah is All-Knowing, All Aware (of the conditions and deeds)."(Al-Hujurat: 13)

So , multiplicity races have been decided by God therefore every human being should have a kind of respect to other races .

Me : Ok , do you think that the idea of 1Malaysia reach its' objectives ?
Ustaz : Actually , we should not see the idea that came from human . Rightly we have to see the ideas that come from The Creator . So the idea of 1Malaysia got something that is not right while Allah has laid a religion that can solve the problems between races .

Me : Very well , I wish you Happy Eid and Happy 54th Independence Day !
Ustaz: Oh yes , Happy Independence Day and at the same time we are not independent yet , the religion(Islam) not independent yet , our soul not independent yet , and many more aspects that have to be liberated especially Islam itself . Allah stated in the Quran ,

"O you who have believed, enter into Islam completely [and perfectly] and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy."( al- Baqarah : 208-209 )

Me : Assalamualaikum .
Ustaz : Waalaikumsalam .


That was my conversation with my uncle . After that he gave me 'duit raya' and i'm too happy as my English project this holiday was completed and I can continue spent my time playing games .

That's all . HAPPY EID AND HAPPY 54th INDEPENDENCE DAY !!

From TVG184 journalist ,
Muhammad Shawqie bin Mazlan
112599

No comments:

Post a Comment